Monday, September 20, 2010

Sharon's Potato Salad

With Fall coming on and all the reasons to make potato salad cooling down, I thought I'd post my favorite one. While I love my mom's, I love my mother-in-law's more (don't tell my mom ;)

Now, before I get a bunch of comments (wait, has that ever happened?), there are no quantities, you'll have to decided how much of each you want. Just eyeball it. Usually I do one potato (and you always do the same amount of eggs as potatoes) per person. But, sometimes not.

Sharon's Potato Salad

White Rose or Russet potatoes (rose are a bit firmer, but I like the earthier flavor of the Russets)

Boiled eggs (same amount as potatoes)

Radishes

Green onions

Celery

Mayonnaise

Mustard

Dab ketchup

Salt and Pepper

Boil eggs and potatoes; let cool and peel and chop (I actually peel the potatoes before I boil them, even though you're not "supposed" to). Chop remaining ingredients into bite sizes pieces. Add mayonnaise and mustard and a dab of ketchup and mix until blended. Season with salt and pepper. Chill.

1 comment:

Melisa said...

Jenn, how much pepper exactly? ;o)

Couldn't resist. It does sound delicious! I love potato salad!