Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Strawberry pizza

I just made this last night and it is already gone!  That could tell you I am really fat or that it is really delicious... ;)

Strawberry Pizza


sugar cookie dough (that comes in a tube at the store)
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 C powdered sugar
2 C sliced fresh strawberries

sauce:
1 C sugar
1/4 C cornstarch
2 C crushed strawberries

Spread sugar cookie dough onto a pizza pan for crust and bake as directed. It should start to become a little golden. I usually do a toothpick poke in the middle to make sure that it is cooked. Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar and spread over the crust. Arrange fresh strawberry slices on top.
Bring sauce to a boil. Cook for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool slightly. Spoon over fresh strawberries and refrigerate.  I like to refrigerate it all before serving so that it is all cool.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I think I've had this and that it was really good. I just bought 4 lbs. of strawberries today, so I'll try it out!!

Beaners said...

No, it's not that you're fat, it can't be, because I just made this last night too and it's all gone! :) Sooo good!! Thanks for the recipe!